Friday, October 19, 2012

While I'm Out...

Hello out there!

I know what you're thinking. "Where have you been, Jess?!" "I AM STARVING HERE." "I don't know what to make for dinner EVER!"

Ok, alright. I know I am not inspiring your every waking meal. And I know there are thousands of wonderful food blogs and recipes out there to keep our kitchens bustling for days.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I haven't forgotten about my blog here. The problem is, it's exam season right now and life is full of math equations and number 2 pencils and financial calculators.

And in between word problems and seminar videos, I'm trying to do some fun things. Fun things like Ziplining and going to New York Giants games!

I am not spending much time in the kitchen. And, when I am cooking, it's a quick meal that can come together in a matter of minutes (look, honestly, to give you some perspective a few nights ago I had a Lean Cuisine for dinner. Why do people do that to themselves? Those things are snacks, at most. But, I mean, the 5 minute prep time is what I'd needed).

After November 1, I promise to be back in full swing with new recipes (inspired by the Fall season!) and new stories.

If there are any dishes you'd like me to experiment with next month, leave a comment here and I'll see what I can pull together!
Otherwise, keep cooking. But don't forget about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment